Hitta ansökningsinfo om jobbet Systems Engineer i Järfälla. Är det intressant kan du gå vidare och ansöka jobbet. Annars kan du klicka på arbetsgivaren eller yrkesbenämningen för att se alla jobb i Järfälla inom den kategorin.
As a Systems Engineer in the group, you will support the Product Manager to manage the products during their entire lifecycle. You will also take upon the role as technical leader in projects.
Common tasks for this role:
* Support the Product Manager with technical management of the product
* Support the Product Manager with product road map; identify need of new technology and planning of introduction in product
* Support customer projects with regards to the product definition
* Support the Project Leader with technical management during project execution
* Responsibility and authority for the product (requirement fulfilment, platform installation issues, design choices) during project execution
* Customer interaction within technical issues
* Be a technical support to strategic buyers and participate in discussions and negotiations with suppliers
* Carry out system investigations
Your skills and experience
You are utilizing your full potential and knowledge regarding system development and how it can be turned into customer solutions. You are motivated by system thinking, inspired to turn your ideas into customer benefits. Constantly looking ahead, to push boundaries for what is considered technically possible in the field of Safety and Awareness Systems.
As a true team player you have a strong commitment, contribute with your expertise, utilize others expertise, develop new knowledge, and thrive in working together. You are a collaborative person with broad technical knowledge and strong leader skills. You are patient and strategic, result-orientated with a lot of drive and have the ability to take decisions.
You have an appropriate postgraduate qualification and at least 5-10 years of relevant system development experience. Technical leadership experience or (Technical) Product management experience is a merit.
* Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering or similar
* Minimum of five years experience from systems engineering
* Good business understanding and customer focus
* The knowledge and understanding of work in an international environment
* Experience in the design of complex technical systems
* A structured approach and good analytical skills
* Ability to work independently but also be able to act as a technical leader
* Strong drive and ability to supply energy to the group
* Good ability to co-operate
* Good cultural awareness
* Excellent communication skills in Swedish and English, verbal and written.
* Aerospace Engineering (Flight Dynamics, Applied Mathematics)
* Experience from technical leadership
* Experience from Human Factors in engineering and design
* Experience from Sensors
* Experience from system safety and/or information security
* Experience from working with authorities
If you're ready to help make the world a safer place, then Saab is the perfect place to grow your career.
Kindly observe that this is an ongoing recruitment process and that the position might be filled before the closing date of the advertisement. Last application: 23/8.
This position requires that you pass a security vetting based on the current regulations around/of security protection. For positions requiring security clearance additional obligations on citizenship may apply.
What you will be a part of
At Product Group Safety and Awareness, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with world-class engineers and professionals in an environment that fosters career development, collaboration and support at all levels. We develop and manufacture qualified systems and software applications for fixed-wings, helicopters and UAVs. The goal is to provide increased flight safety and operational capability by ensuring pilot situational awareness 24/7 in all weather conditions. We provide systems with real-time, fused imagery and guidance including synthetic vision and terrain warning systems. Our projects are carried out in an international environment and we supply products to some of the world's largest aircraft manufacturers.
You will be an important and vital part of the Product Group Safety and Awareness. Passion, accountability and high work moral to support the business is highly valued for us why your personality, how we can find your unique set of gifts, attributes and expectations into the team is important. Hence, your personal development will be supported and promoted to acquire skillset needed in the position.
Saab is a leading defence and security company with an enduring mission, to help nations keep their people and society safe. Empowered by its 18,000 talented people, Saab constantly pushes the boundaries of technology to create a safer, more sustainable and more equitable world.
Business area Surveillance offers world-leading sensor technology in monitoring and decision support to protect against threats. The portfolio covers airborne, ground-based and naval radar, electronic warfare, C4I solutions, aviation systems and cyber security.
Saab is a company with a strong people-orientation. We offer a friendly work environment where we support and help each other to be at our best. Continuous learning, career & talent development and employee well-being are examples of areas where we always put the strongest effort to offer great opportunities.