The Place är ett rekryteringsföretag och en Worklife Partner, en plats för våra kunder och kandidater att växa på för att stärka sin affär och karriär. Vi är verksamma inom kompetensområdena Ekonomi, Administration, HR, Logistik, IT och Kommunikation och brinner för att matcha rätt kompetens med rätt företag och att skapa ett positivt arbetsliv för såväl kunder som medarbetare.
For our client, Aritco Lift AB, we are now seeking for a French-speaking Tech Support Specialist. In this exciting position, you will work with technical support, assisting the company´s partners with support and advice in the installation, service, and troubleshooting of their elevators.
Your focus area will be the French market, but as Aritco has partners worldwide, you will also assist and support in other countries. The position involves some travel to resolve complex issues on-site. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to train Aritco´s partners in problem-solving related to elevators.
At the office in Järfälla, you will join a friendly and supportive team of five colleges with extensive knowledge, providing you with support, guidance, and a solid onboarding. You will have various contacts both internally and externally.
As a French-speaking Tech Support Specialist, your responsibilities will include:
• Providing first-line technical support to the company´s partners.
• Handling incoming cases via phone, e-mail, and on-site.
• Updating support documents and procedures.
• Participating in trade fairs and events.
• Travelling to partners to assist with problem solving within France and around the world.
• Travelling to provide training to partners locally world wide.
• Investigating and testing returned spare parts.
Qualifications & Experience
To fit the role of French-speaking Tech Support Specialist we are looking for someone with the following background:
• Relevant education in the field.
• Work experience as a technician, mechanic, electrician, or similar.
• Fluent in both French and English, both spoken and written.
• Very good knowledge in Swedish, both spoken and written.
• Strong IT skills and knowledge in MS Office.
• Driver´s license.
Who we think you are
For this position, we think that you have a background as a technician or mechanic with good electrical knowledge to understand the overall picture and quickly adapt to the work. You likely have a strong technical interest and excellent problem-solving skills. Furthermore, we would like you to have previous experience in service and support and enjoy making your customers happy and delivering good quality.
For this role, we find your personal qualities important. You are a team player with a good sense of responsibility who always contributes to a positive atmosphere. You enjoy working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. You have strong skills in planning and organizing and a high service ability.
About the Position
This is a recruitment process handled by The Place. Background checks will be conducted on the final candidate.
Start date: As soon as possible, according to agreement.
Working hours: 40 hours/week, 8-5 with the possibility of flexibility. The phone line is open Mon-Thu between 8-5 and Fri between 8-4.
Location: You will be based at the office with the opportunity to work from home one day a week.
Aritco is an award-winning manufacturer of platform lifts, producing around 4,000 lifts annually and delivering them to both the private and public markets worldwide. Aritco has a clear business philosophy centered around its employees and the desire to build a Great Place To Work together. The vision is to drive and lead the development of lifts to open up opportunities for people to do and experience more, both in terms of accessibility and comfort.
The core values upheld are Reliability, Innovation, and Teamwork.
• Reliability - We always strive to be perceived as responsible, reliable, and credible.
• Innovation - We constantly find new ways and continuously improve our methods of developing technologies, products, services, and work practices.
• Teamwork - We collaborate with heart and humanity, welcoming differences and maintaining an inclusive approach.
Learn more about Aritco at: https://www.aritco.com/sv/
The Place is Sweden´s only Worklife Partner
The Place is your safe point. In this particular recruitment, our competent recruitment consultants manage the process, from interview to employment offer. You will then be employed by the client company. We are proud of our fine collaborations with a large number of interesting and exciting companies - because this means many career opportunities for you!
Keywords: Tech Support Specialist, French-speaking, Elevators, Aritco Lift AB, Järfälla, The Place.